воскресенье, 19 декабря 2021 г.

I have a dream

 I have a dream!🍀

Lesson information is here!

Guys!👩🏻‍🏫

I want to thank you for our lesson.🍀Traditionally, I’d like to ask you to share with me your impressions after the lesson. 👏🏻

Use the following forms to leave your comments: 

1. When/If I go abroad, I will use…which I learnt from this lesson.

2. If I could attend this lesson again, I would …

3. If I hadn’t attended this lesson, I wouldn’t …

👇🏻

Click here 

About your homework... Choose the exercise at your direction:

The first exercise has a writing assignment. You will have to write yourself a letter to the future. In offered app you can choose the period of time after which you will receive this letter. It is necessary  to use 1, 2, 3 types of conditionals in your letter.

Click here

The second task is a grammar test. Сheck how well you have mastered today's topic in terms of grammar!

Click here

The third task is for those, who would like to consolidate communication skills. Record a video or audio  on a given topic. Do not forget to use suitable constructions!

Click here


Thank you!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий


Как оставить подпись к комментарию:
-- В окошке комментария напишите то, что хотели
-- Нажмите на стрелку в окошке "Подпись комментария"
-- Выберите Имя/URL
-- Наберите своё имя, а строчку URL можете оставить пустой
-- Нажмите "Продолжить"
-- Нажмите "Публикация".